1. Unfortunately, Super Awesome thing did not pan out the way I liked. I was a little bummed about it. However, thanks to the amazing and kind people around me, I have more potentially Super Awesome things lined up for the near future.
2. I am sick. It is terrible. Someone bring me healing tea and chocolate chip cookies, please!
3. My best friend moved away today for further schooling. I'm happy for her, of course; this is something she's wanted. Still, I'm going to miss her being only five minutes away.
If you see this, I'm very proud of you, Lovely! You're going to do amazing things!
4. School began this week. As I thought, I got over my mushy feelings quickly after the first three bicyclists almost ran me over. Still, I'm excited for my classes and shooting for all A's this semester! Let's hope I can accomplish my goal.
5. This FF was kind of a bummer, huh? School beginning, friend moving, sickness and a missed opportunity. They're not the most uplifting kind of stories, are they? If it makes you feel any better, I bought a few books today. I got A Darkness Strange and Lovely by Susan Dennard, Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by April Genevieve Tucholke and The Wishing Spell by Chris Colfer. I'm excited for them to arrive. I also got to eat cake pops. Sweet!
My books will be arriving on Tuesday. That happens to be the day I also get CROWN OF MIDNIGHT BY SARAH J. MAAS. You will able to hear my screams of joy continents away .