1) Something super awesome happened today. Unfortunately super awesome thing must stay super secret at the moment. I will let you all know if anything comes of it. For now, keep your fingers crossed for me please!
|You KNOW my tanktop is the best ever, right? Also, SUNBURN.|
2) Last weekend I got to go to Hollywood Studios! My best friend was awesome and surprised me with a day trip with her cousins. I rode tower of terror (for the first time!) and rockin' roller coaster. We saw a few of the shows and a Monsters University parade. It was a fantastic day! The only bad point was realizing I got the WORST SUNBURN EVER. Note to self: when going to a theme park it's better to look like a sunscreen ghost than an over-cooked lobster.
3) I have only two more days until I'm back at school and working my booty off. I'm looking forward to the new school year. I feel confident in my ability to handle whatever changes come my way. Except perhaps student parking.That's a nightmare no matter how you slice it. I was on campus this morning and realized I missed being at school. I've only set foot on campus possibly twice since spring semester ended. I'm sure I'll get over all my mushy feelings as soon as I have to dodge maniac bicycle riders on the sidewalk again.
4) Since completing all of my most pressing reviews, I've allowed myself a book vacation! As a blogger, I'm used to reading a lot. And while I LOVE that, most of the books aren't ones I've decided to read.* Meaning, I have a reading schedule with 20 books on it at any given time which need to be read and reviewed by certain dates. It's a rare occasion when I can just pick a book from my shelves and begin reading. However, this week, I am review free! Therefore I'm going to spend all my time rereading the Throne of glass novellas, book and extra scenes in preparation for Crown of Midnight (August 30th! EEEEEEK!)
*These are books I've requested from NetGalley or Edelweiss or have been offered to me by authors. Therefore I have chosen them to read. I usually don't get to choose when I can read them.
5) There's not any other real news going on in my life. At least none I feel is important enough to share on here. Therefore I will conclude by telling all of you to have a wonderful day full of love and kindness!