|photo taken from the broke and the bookish|
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers. (Meme description taken from the broke and the bookish)
Characters I would crush on if I were also a fictional character
1. Jase from Wait For You by Jennifer L. Armentrout- This one kind of surprised me to be honest. He's barely in Wait for You, but I get the feeling I'd really love him if I had the chance.
2. Adam from The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater- Sweet Southern Boys for the win! I don't even think his prideful nature would bother me as much. I'm the exact same way.
3. Finnikin from Finnikin of the Rock by Melinda Marchetta- His oral story-telling of how his dad and step mom got together totally melted my heart. I love a great orator. (No spoilers please! I'm in the process of reading this one!)
4. Eugenides from The Thief by Megan Whalen Turner- I would run off with him for an adventure about as fast as I would if The Doctor came knocking on my door. I think he'd be way too smart for me, but I like his charisma.
5. Celaena from Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas- She is one BAMF assassin who looks great in a dress. What is there not to like? She would totally be my girl-crush if I were in Adarlan. Well, her and Nehemia.
6. Logan from Defiance by C.J. Redwine- Smart is sexy. Logan is very smart, therefore he is very sexy. Never use brawn when brain will do.
7. Christian MacKeltar from the Fever series by Karen Marie Moning- Alright! So sue me, I had to have one guy I knew I would be on in a hot second given the opportunity.
A measly seven men! I tried to do guys that I didn't love because of the relationship they had with their girlfriend which ruled out about 98% of the men I'd normally pick.