|Picture taken from the broke and the bookish|
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers. (Meme description taken from the broke and the bookish)
Top Ten Books at the TOP of my Spring 2013 TBR List!
1.) Wait for You by J. Lynn- Augh. I WISH there was time for me to read this book right this second! Unfortunately there are at least 18 books ahead of it in my TBR pile. The blessings and the curses of being a book blogger!
2) Delirium by Lauren Oliver- I've wanted to read this book for years, with the TV Show coming in the next year or so, I finally have an excuse to move it up the TBR list.
3) Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead- I've been trying on and off for 4-5 years to complete this series. The furthest I ever got was an excerpt of the first couple of pages of Blood Promise. (Let's just say Shadow Kissed's ending left me scarred and for a very long time I refused to read Richelle's books.)
4) The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken- I need to finish this one. I started it back in February or January and had to put it down for work. I've been dying to get back into it ever since.
5) Cinders and Sapphires by Leila Rasheed- Another one I had to put down due to time constraints I need to finish.
6) Glitch by Heather Anastasiu- Well, I guess you've noticed the pattern by now. This is another one I have to finish. I got about half way before putting this one down.
7) The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater- I'm actually super excited to read The Raven Boys. Aside from the fact that it's Maggie frickin Stiefvater, it is the March pick for my local book club. I can't wait to read it and attend (my first!) book club meeting.
8) The Archived by Victoria Schwab- Eeeeeek! I'm so looking forward to when I will finally have this book in my hands and be able to read it! Team V for the Win!
9) Alphabet of Thorn by Patricia A. Mckillip- I checked this book out from my library a long time ago and feel guilty seeing it on my shelves. I need to read it soon!
10) School Spirits by Rachel Hawkins- Ah! I'm excited for Rachel Hawkins' new book! All hail the glory that is Netgalley for letting me snag this e-arc.