|photo taken from The Broke and the Bookish|
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers. (Meme description taken from the broke and the bookish)
Top Ten Bookish Goals for 2013
1. Read More Books than I did last year.
2. Read at least 6 classics.
3. Finish at least 5 series.
4. Begin 5 new series.
5. Read 10 Stand Alone books.
6. Get at least one friend to discover a new series they love.
7. Choose reading over watching TV more.
8. Give books I'm uncertain about liking a chance, to experience new things.
9. Keep a more current catalog of all my books.
10. Be less afraid to lend out books to trusted friends.