|photo taken from the broke and the bookish|
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers. (Meme description taken from the broke and the bookish)
1) Prince Raffin from Graceling by Kristin Cashore- Such a cute little dorky scientist. If Katsa and Po hadn't gotten together I would have demanded her and Raffin did, just so I could have a couple to moon over.
2) Elena from Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas- Okay, so admittedly she could have a bigger role in later books, but at least in the first one she was mentioned sparsely. I just fell in love with the myth of her, a part faerie warrior that became a queen? Fabulous. I want to hear all about it.
3) Deb from What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen- I am randomly obsessed with this book right now. I just loved Deb and how unexpected she was. I've known girls like her, girls that I wish were my friends. They seem completely straight-laced and strict but turn out to be so adventurous and kind.
4) Genya from Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo- We have a love hate relationship. I like her beauty and how nice she was to Alina. However, the back stabbing butt muncher can also suck it.
5) Naru "Molly" from Sailor Moon by Naoko Takeuchi- Everyone superhero needs a sweet and down to earth friend that has no idea the fate of the world rests on their shoulders and can make them laugh. It is very important.
6) Bran from the Mercy Thompson series by Patricia Briggs- Okay, so he's not so minor, but he is mysterious. Mysterious, manipulative and hot. I love Bran. Smart is the new sexy.
7) Isla from Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins- So, Isla can't really count since she's getting her own book, but I first fell in love with her in Anna. She stood up for two people she hardly knew, one who was being bullied and another who stood up to the bully. She was brilliant and brave. I can't wait to read more about her.
8) Warren/Kyle from the Mercy Thompson series by Patricia Briggs- My super fabulous gay boyfriend duo. I don't know what it is about Warren and Kyle's dynamic that makes me so happy but I adore them. They're so in love and happy that it makes me smile.
9) Owain from Brightly Woven by Alexandra Bracken- He's just one big teddy bear, what isn't there to love?
10) Hazel's mom from The Fault in Our Stars by John Green- She was strong and inspiring in the face of the worst possible case scenario. She found a way to keep going after almost everything that could go wrong, did. She was there for her daughter and loved her. That's all anyone can ask of a parent.